1. The content of this website is for general use and is subject to change without any prior notification.
2. Neither our company nor any third party provides any guarantee of the accuracy, performance, suitability, timeliness of materials offered on this site for any particular product or service. By reading this, you acknowledge possible inaccuracies/ errors to the fullest extent as permitted by law.
3. Your use of products and/or service acknowledge your own risk, and the company shall not be liable for this. It is your own responsibility to ensure the quality of any product and/or service before using it.
4. All materials and documents on this website are owned and/or licensed to us. Any copy, reproduction of the documents other than in accordance with the copyright notice is strictly prohibited. However, you may download any document for personal and non-commercial use.
5. Under any circumstances, we hold the right to terminate your account for our website and any or all affiliate websites if you are a repeat infringer. If you understand any user repeat infringer, please feel free to contact us by email address.
6. All trademarks on this website that are not the property of the operator are acknowledged on the website by the company.
7. Any unauthorized use of this website may ask a claim for damages and/or a criminal offense.
8. The website holds the right to include any links to other websites for marketing purpose and for the convenience of the customer to visit another website and gather further information. We do not endorse any linked websites and hence holds no responsibility for these sites.
9. Any individual and/or company website must not create any external link without any prior consent of our company.
10. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Minnesota.
Please read the following before providing any personal information on our website.
1. Be blasphemous.
2. Be maliciously false or libelous under any circumstances.
3. Be indecent or obscene.
4. Be in breach of discrimination legislation or racial or religious hatred.
5. Violate any right of confidence, the right of privacy or right under data protection legislation.
6. Be pornographic lewd, suggestive or sexually explicit.
7. Infringe any copyright, database right, moral right, trade mark right, design right, right in passing off, or other rights of intellectual property under Minnesota ACT.
8. Be spammed.
9. Constitute an provoke any commitment of a crime instructions.
10. Constitute negligent and negative advice or contain any negligent statement.
11. Be false, inaccurate or misleading.
12. Be in breach of any official secrets legislation, Government or Non Government.
13. Be in contempt of any court, or that breach of any court order or government law.
14. Be in breach of any contractual obligation owed to any person and/or any company.
15. Be composed of any instructions, advice or any information which that may be acted upon and if acted upon may cause illness, injury or death, or any other loss or physical and financial damage.
16. Be offensive, fraudulent, deceptive, threatening, harassing, abusive, anti-social, hateful, menacing, discriminatory or inflammatory.
17. Depict any violence in an explicit, graphic, gratuitous or any other manner.
18. Be a reason for annoyance, inconvenience or any needless anxiety to any person.