My Hair Record will notify the visitors of any such material changes by posting notice of the changes on the Site, and/or, in the sole discretion, by email, phone calls or SMS alerts.
Information Collected by My Hair Record
You may visit and browse the website without providing personally identifiable information about yourself. But, this may limit your ability to receive few features, products or services from My Hair Record.
This Policy is Applicable for the Information On this Website-
1. Through mobile and desktop applications downloaded from this website, providing dedicated non-browser-based interaction between you and this Website.
2. Via e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
3. When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
4. Via Cookies, Pixel Tags or Web Beacons
This Policy is not Applicable for the Information We (also) Collect-
1. Offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by My Hair Record or any third party (include affiliates and subsidiaries); and/or
2. Any third party (include affiliates and subsidiaries), any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Type of Information Collected by My Hair Record
Several types of information are collected from the users of our Website. We ask for the following-
1. Information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number.
2. Demographic information such as postcode, preferences.
3. Interests and other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
Need of the information Collected by My Hair Record
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you a better service, and particularly for the following reasons:
1. To keep internal records.
2. To improve our products and services.
3. To notify you of our promotions and discount offers and information about your interests.
4. To contact you for market research purposes.
Our contacts with you will be via email, phone calls or fax.
We may use the information to customize our website according to your interests.
Way of Using Your Information
We use information collected by us or that you provide us, including any personal information.
1. To understand your needs.
2. To update the contents of our website to serve you better.
3. To provide necessary information to our users.
4. To notify customers with the services of our company.
5. To serve notice about the account/subscription policies.
6. To carry out our responsibilities for you.
7. To enforce our rights arising from the agreement signed between the customers and the company.
8. To notify customers of any updates on our website and/or launch of some new products.
9. To allow users to participate in any interactive feature of our website.
10. For any other purpose with your consent.
My Hair Record also holds the right to collect information from the customers and use it for advertisement to our advertisers’ target audiences. However, we do not disclose any personal information without your consent.
Concern of THIRD PARTIES
INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES
We have no control over the third parties, tracking technologies, so if you have any queries about any advertisement, you are advised to contact them directly.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTIES
We get information about you from third parties that feature our products or promotional offers only if you opt-in to receive information from our website. So, you can choose to participate in a third party application or social media site and allow us to collect information about you. It may also include Usage Information and Personal Information.
We get your information to enhance our ability to customize our content, products and services that we believe may be of interest to you.
Links To Other Websites
Our website contains links to other websites. Once you click on these external links and leave our site, we have no control over that site. Therefore, we are not responsible for the privacy and security of your shared data. Be cautious and go through the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Control your Personal Information
When you are asked to fill a form on the website, you can mark the checkbox that you do not want to disclose your information for direct marketing. If you have previously agreed to the said, but want to alter you can inform us by emailing us at email@example.com
We do not sell, distribute or lease anyone’s personal information without his/her prior consent.
Modification of Incorrect Information
If you believe any of your personal information at our site is not valid, incorrect, or incomplete, you can email us at the above email address only.
Children under Age of 13
Our Website is not meant for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 should provide any personal information to or on the Website. We do not collect personal information on purpose from children under 13.
If you are under 13, do not disclose any personal information on this website under any circumstances. If we realize we have obtained any personal information from a child under 13 without parental verification, we hold the right to delete the same. If you come across any such issue, please contact us via our contact us form.